Monday, July 23, 2007

Good friends, growing families

We had a FUN playdate today! My dear friends from college (and before), Amy and Jessica, came into town with their little ones to play, catch up...and meet Rebecca Jane of course!!! I had RJ's 2 month check up already planned for this morning so, of course, instead of waiting on their visit, they just offered to watch the boys so that RJ and I could go to the appointment on our own. What a gift that was...not to mention a quiet doctor's visit!!! Once I was home, we had so much fun swimming, swapping mommy stories, and getting up to date on each others lives. I loved getting a little glimpse of the personalities of their kiddos and LOVED seeing Amy and Jessica as mommies in action!




Amy, Hannah and Baby #2 due in October; Jessica and Barrett; Grady, Rebecca Jane, Will and me

By the way, if you had told me when we graduated that we'd be having a playdate in 10 years with 5 and 1/2 kids and be living in 3 different cities...I'm not sure I would have believed you! (and I certainly wouldn't have thought I would have 3 kids!)

No comments: